All our brands have been chosen through our extensive use of them in many different applications and environments, they are high quality, reliable products from companies who care and innovate and are socially responsible.
IMI Precision Engineering Partners Since the Beginning
We have been connected with IMI Precision Engineering since well before Harrison Pneumatics evolved, our founding director Michael Harrison was the first ever apprentice for Martonair and our current director also did his apprenticeship with Norgren. We have been IMI Precision Engineerings UK preferred supplier of control systems and control panels and manifolds, small assemblies and kitting for over 30 years. We know their product as if it were our own and we know it works, robust, reliable, effective, we wouldn’t promote anything else for process and fluid control
ABOUT IMI NORGREN
PARTNERSHIP AND PROBLEM SOLVING
- We have a global team of key account managers and over 400 highly experienced engineers – many with in-depth expertise of key industry sectors.
- We recruit and develop the industry’s top talent, offering the best training and exposure to world-class products and technologies with some of the world’s leading businesses. The deep and combined experience this gives us means we have the skills, confidence and know-how to get closer to our customers, enabling us to understand their exact challenges and resolve them precisely.
- Because of this our problem-solving is more effective, our solutions more targeted, our partnerships more productive.
- We only work with the very best subcontractors and OEM Harrison Pneumatics Ltd and HP Systems division is exemplary.
HIGH PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
- Our world-class products improve performance and productivity.
- We have global manufacturing capability and technical centres of excellence, each dedicated to developing and rigorously testing new high performance products to meet precise industry and application needs. Helping improve performance and reduce downtime and energy consumption on production lines across the world, our world-class portfolio includes IMI Norgren, IMI Buschjost, IMI FAS, IMI Herion and IMI Maxseal. Having proven their value over years, they stand amongst the most trusted names in fluid and motion control. We are continuously adding to this portfolio through a programme of innovation and new product development.
- Because of this, we’re able help to our customers solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges – reliably, safely and efficiently.
- We deliver and support our high quality products through our global service network.
- We have world-class manufacturing and sales and service operations in 50 countries, supported by investment in robust project management systems and lean localised production.
- Together, with our integrated supply chain, and the speed of our Express service we have the systems, processes and support to deliver quality products and aftersales service precisely, reliably, in full and on time, anywhere.
We believe in Eldon accelerating your business performance – we have been promoting Eldon for many years now, and use them over and above Rittal whenever possible, here are some of the reasons why
They have been going the extra mile for us and all our customers for nearly 100 years, delivering enclosure solutions engineered to boost your business success. they remain totally committed to helping us and you with a one hundred percent can-do approach that meets your highest expectations for the right industrial enclosure and accessory solution.
They are a fabulous company to work with and offer a fantastic personal customer service, they have never let us down, and we demand the highest quality from our suppliers
Cembre Incomparable know-how and continuous innovation
We have used Cembre product for years and believe it offers the highest quality; a lot of our control systems and panels are for tough environments, with high safety demands; Rail, Oil & Gas, Atex environments and Cembre delivers the specs and quality we need and to keep innovating
Extensive know-how in the field of electrical connectors, strong R&D activity and continuous innovation in manufacturing technologies and product specification, allow Cembre to respond quickly to an increasingly demanding market expectation for high-quality products that are reliable, durable and safe.
Wide product range, expert and efficient international sales network and sharp focus on customer needs represent the strengths of the Cembre
Group and ensure a significant competitive advantage in a continuously evolving global market.
Call us on 01252 724543
Call us if you would like more information or to discuss any potential requirements with our technical engineering team